29 September 2015

Arcade Block September

The Legend of Zelda has been hyped for this block all month.  Let's see how they did.

Lewt!



Exclusive Canvas The Hero's Triumph

Artist Russ Moore created this beautiful scene on canvas.  I like it. A lot.  




Exclusive Key Chain: The Hero's Shield

At first, I was disappointed it's a keychain.  Then I get excited because it can be removed from the keyring and used as a pendant.






Exclusive Springz Chicken

Definitely not using this on my dashboard but it will find a place in my collection.  




Exclusive Galak-Z 7" Record

Collectible record.  Pretty sure not very many looters will even know what a record is let alone have a record player on hand to use this.  Would have preferred the game instead.  Turntable coupon in box. 



5" Goomba and Boo Plush*

I only got one so I assume the 'and' was a misprint for 'or'.  I pulled the Goomba.  Would not have minded so much that a Mario item was in this block if I got Boo but hey, it is what it is.  





Exclusive Wind Walker Tee

I'm not overly excited by this tee but I'm also not super disappointed either.  




This block was almost a full Legend of Zelda box with the exception of the plush and that bizarre record.  I wasn't crazy about the tee either but the other items I do enjoy.