03 September 2015

Collectible Geek SuperWhoLock Cache

Eiren just made it back from Los Angeles with a shit-ton of goodies!  That's right the SuperWhoLock cache is here!


contains much awesome 

Lewt time!

Loot card for the cache.  I opted out again for the deluxe box mainly due to me buying it last minute.  If I would have purchased the deluxe, I would have double Pops! that would have to sit in the trade-off.  Naturally, I had no way of knowing which Pops! were going to be in the Deluxe cache and still happy with the normal cache.


all your loots are ours

SuperWhoLock Tee:  The 'Keep Calm' fad was painfully annoying and I wasn't happy to see it on the tee in this cache.  However, it is a clever mash-up and I reckon eventually I will warm up to it.


Keep Grab Don't Text

CG Exclusive Micro-Poster 3 Pack:  These micro-posters are starting to grow on me.  I have a hard time finding places in my home to display them and my housemates can only display so much at their places of employment.  These micros make it easy to find a place to show them off.    


that damn flash

Sherlock Smiley Magnet:  Nice sized magnet although weak.  It matches a shirt I got from another sub box!  It will look great with the other magnets I've accumulated.


are you bored?

Supernatural Mystery Mini (Funko):  I really like the blind boxes, a lot.  I'm not entirely sure why but I always seem to be buying them whenever I can get my hands on them.  Unfortunately, I pulled Castiel and I've got him so it's off to the trade-off bin.


Karate action arms would have been boss

Dr. Who Mystery Mini (Titan):  I haven't seen these in any shops but I have seen them online.  I pulled the 2nd Doctor and he looks great.


coffee mug not included

Final Verdict

This cache was full of goodies.  I liked everything in this cache.  The mystery minis were fun to open and I am liking the micro-posters more and more.  Can't wait for the next cache!