03 September 2015

Horror Block August

Horror Block is one of my favourite boxes.  With the recent death of Wes Craven, it only seemed fitting to honour this unboxing in his memory.  Thanks for the many wonderful years of nightmares Wes!


Right in the feels

Lewt Time!


all the loots

Shirtpunch Exclusive Tee: Say My Name Beetlejuice Tee!  I order from ShirtPunch quite a bit.  A little too much sometimes but I can't help myself most of the time.  I don't have any Beetlejuice shirts in my wardrobe so this is a welcome addition.


Three times, just say it

Rise of the Zombies DVD/BD:  Katie is a huge Danny Trejo fan and shrieked like a Banshee when she saw this.  Happy housemates equal happy life.


that Danny Trejo though

Rue Morgue Magazine: Standard with every box.  Some good reads in all things horror.  


The Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Grady Twins Autographed Print: Holy balls!  The Shining was creepy as hell, even to this day it's madness.  Horror movie memorabilia is always a favourite of mine.  This print is signed by Lisa and Louise Burns who played the nightmare-inducing 'Come Play With Us' twins.  It comes with a COA in a plastic cover.

awesome!

awesome!


Necronomicon Notebook:  Hell yeah for the Evil Dead item!  I always need something to write on when I'm out and about, this notebook will come in handy.  The pages are blank and I can't write in a straight line so here's to good times!


so gnarly

Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees Plush:  I've been getting plush a lot lately and it's quite hard to hate on them.  This is a Jason freaking Voorhees plush from Bleachers Creatures.  Mr. Slow Walk, slash em' up, Camp Crystal Lake avenger himself, in plush form.  Need I say more?


Hug me.  No, seriously.  

Final Verdict

Very, very pleased with the Horror Block this month.  The items had a fantastic variety and everything is going to be enjoyed!  Shamelessly counting the days until the next Block :(