03 September 2015

Arcade Block August

It's time to Lewt!

are you ready?


When I broke the seal, I got so excited I dumped everything onto to the floor.  Oops!


lewt

Let's talk about this shirt.  It's an exclusive Nokami Counter Strike Tee.  ShirtPunch you savages.  I ♥ this shirt.


pew pew

And just so we're clear...


holy mother of puns

Original Videogame Soundtrack: Scott Pilgrim VS The World: The Game.  This is the second month there is a CD in Arcade Block.  As a fan of Scott Pilgrim, this was a nice addition.


chiptunes by Anamanaguchi

Terry Cloth Wristband: (1 of 2 options)  It's a wristband.  Trade-off bin it is.  


sweatband

Boston Vault Dwellers Pennant:  Holy BALLS a Vault Boy Pennant.  My Fallout 4 hype was been cranked up to 111 since the announcement.  Definitely super excited to own this!


is it November yet???

Retro Videogame Magazine:  Has tons of new game talk and reflections on the classic games I grew up with.  Yes, I'm a fossil.  Totally cool reading.  


Eiren claims these to keep him entertained on his long flights

Mortal Kombat X Plush (Scorpion or Sub Zero):  Holy balls!  Mortal Kombat is a game very near and dear to my childhood.  Many hours were spent button mashing and trash talking my brothers.  I pulled Scorpion (GET OVER HERE!)  Another Plush to add to my collection.


his eyebrows say it all 


Final Verdict

Arcade Block did a fantastic job with having a variety of gaming items this month.  Never keen on sweatbands, wristbands or however they are called but it is what it is.  The shirt was my hightlight of the box along with the pennant.  Scorpion is badasss too!