22 September 2015

1UP September 'Pixels'

Had some reservations about this months theme but I am beyond ecstatic that lewt from the movie Pixels was not included.


Lewt Time!

pixel loot goodies


Minecraft Plush (1 of 4):  I pulled the Overworld Squid and my nephew has claimed it.  It is super soft though.


Pictured: Adorable Softness

Pixel Sword Necklace:  Absurdly adorable Minecraft mini-diamond sword necklace for all your pixel adventure needs.


It is dangerous to go alone! 


Cuby Paper Craft: Paper cube companion activity.    


oh hai!

 Easy enough to assemble and the kawaii smile on his face makes me believe he is the paper destroyer of worlds.

too stinkin' cute


8-Bit Bowtie:  It's adorable.  Can also be used as a headband if that is your fancy.


I like to be formal while I game


8-bit Stickers:  These are super fun.  As soon as I saw them in the box, my mind started racing with ideas.


8-bit goodness



Exclusive 'A-Bit-Crazy' Tee:  My youth spent with video games summed up on a tee.