09 September 2015

PAX Prime 2015 Lootcrate

Cheers to my housemate Katie for buying the house these crates.  I couldn't justify spending 40$ a crate but I also don't tell grown people how to spend their money.

The PAX crate is the basic black box any looter will recognise until you fold the box in on itself and it becomes the LOOTBOY.


batteries not included

What's inside?

PAX 2015 lewt

Halo 5 Lanyard:  It has the pen/marker loops and a chunky buckle.  It has a bit of weight to it.  Big fan of the Halo series just not a big fan of lanyards.



Portal 2 Keychain (1 of 3):  It's a keychain.  Of the three, the Space Sphere, Wheatley or Companion Cube, I pulled the Wheatley.  I like the design so it will find a home on the Rad Lewt Wall.


Wheatley!

PAX Prime 2015 Pin:  I heard in a video review that this was the most sought after pin at PAX while others that actually went to PAX were drooling over the Pinny Arcade Fallout Pin.  I reckon it's a matter of opinion among pin aficionados.  I don't hate the design but I'm not crazy about it either.  More than likely will find a home on the Rad Lewt Wall.


A Lootcrate with a Pong controller 

Dragon Age Titan Vinyl:  Completely in the dark as to what a Dragon Age is other than this is a mystery mini-box which I am fond of opening.  I pulled the Flemeth Dragon and it's pretty cool looking actually.  


Flemeth Dragon

Fallout 4 Nuka Cola Tee:  I like the design but I absolutely despise white tees.  I am the master of calamity when wearing white so that is a little disappointing for me but I do like the tee.


solid

DOTA 2 socks (1 of 3):  Red for strength, Green for agility or blue for intelligence.  I pulled the strength.


I now have the strength and the power treads