15 September 2015

Nerd Block Classic 'Hyperspace'

This block came incredibly fast this month.  No complaints here.  Let's see what this block has in store.

Lewt time!


Short and sweet this month

Exclusive Shirtpunch Tee "By Your Command"
This mash-up shows how Cylons have changed over time.  Can make out many different faces in this tee?  Definite keeper.


Did anyone else see Bender from Futurama?

Funko Supernatural Mystery Mini 
Supernatural does not even come close to the HYPERSPACE theme but it is a mystery mini!  


maybe it's the eyes that creeps me out

Jurassic Galaxy
According to the loot card, artist Time Doyle created this mash-up of Guardians of the Galaxy, Jurassic World, Star Wars, and Terminator.  Aside from the very small nod to Star Wars, I'm not sure how this fits into the HYPERSPACE theme.  This print is cool nonetheless.


Chris Pratt would be proud

Exclusive Springz U.S.S. Enterprise
This is one of those dashboard gizmos with the sticky bottom that instantly melts into whatever surface it is attached to.  I have no intention of using it for my dashboard but it would look cool on one of my shelves.


Springz me up Scotty!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens BB-8 Plush
I saw the BB-8 Android and it's cute but the price tag was unsettling.  This plush is weighted so that it sits upright and in my opinion, cuter than the droid.    


beep boop

Final Verdict

The theme this month is HYPERSPACE and the majority of the items were spot on.  There was a lot of hype about Star Wars: The Force Awakens and don't get me wrong the BB-8 plush is nice but that is it for the Star Wars loot.  The inclusion of the Supernatural and Jurassic World print seemed to be an afterthought albeit nice loot.

Next month is October and my favourite time of year.  I am so super stoked for Halloween and even more excited for what the sub boxes have in store next month!