21 September 2015

Geek Fuel September 'STARDUST'

Lewt Time!


lewt

Bob's Burgers Comic Book Exclusive Geek Fuel Cover

As a fan of Bob's Burgers, this comic is an awesome addition!  


Variant cover art by Sara Richard
It also comes with a COA


#geekfuel

Doctor Who Ice Cube Tray

This is the second ice tray I've received in a Geek Fuel box.  By no means a complaint as I will be using this tray as a resin mold.  


Will make excellent Tardis and Dalek figures

Ares 3 Mission Button

A button.  It is cool but it's just a button.

Add caption

Roche Fusion Downloadable Video Game

Steam code.  Never heard of it, will have to give it a go soon


Arcade style space shooter

Nailed It! Nail Wraps

Not a fan of these at all but I do have two nieces that would love to have these.  


Glitter is a girls best mate

Erick Scarecrow Galactic Posters (Standard Edition or Limited Signed)

Standard Edition here that was slightly dented on arrival.  No matter, I have it pressing out as we speak

so cool

Geek Fuel Exclusive Bounty Hunter Tee

It's Boba, I'm happy


I bounty hunt for Jabba Hut