06 October 2015

Collectible Geek September 'Quest Accepted'

The Deluxe Cache has arrived!




What's in the box?



Legend Time Tee

This shirt feels lighter to me than previous tees I've received from CG.  It feels awfully lightweight and can be seen through when held up to the light.  Not that big of a deal, just something to note.  The design is great as I am a fan of Adventure Time.


UNSC Lanyard

We've seen this lanyard in the Loot Crate PAX Prime Crate.  That one is blue while this one is green.  It is the chunkier style with the pen/marker loops and UNSC badge.  A great lanyard collectible for Halo fans.



Halo Keychain (1 of 3)

The helmet keychain would have been boss.  This is the UNSC strap style with a d-link.




Micro-Poster 2-Pack

Becoming a favourite of mine.  On the loot preview card it showed Samus! only to find out it is a rare :( I got Link and these feel thinner than previous micro posters from CG.  Link is also heavily distorted and looks sloppy.  The Mario one looks great and will find a home on a wall somewhere.


Add caption

Blizzard Mini (Heroes of the Storm)

A mystery mini!  These are some of my favourite things to get in my monthly sub boxes.  It's a mystery box within a mystery box, what could be better aye?  Luckily I don't have her and she'll look great with all the other mini's in my collection.




Diablo Pop!

I all ready have this one so off to the Trade-Off Bin he goes.  All of the full-sized Pops! came with a protective plastic case.


Hank Pop!

I received a Maggie Pop! from another sub box so it was pretty cool to get a different Evolve character from this cache.  Hank has some facial paint blunders but that is a Funko issue- not CG!




Sylvanus Pop!

Oddly enough, she is the only Blizzard Pop! I am missing.  How I didn't own the Banshee Queen sooner, is beyond me.




Jace Pop!

Magic the Gathering was never my thing.  I had tonnes of mates that played it but I never really got into it.  This Pop! is gorgeous though.  The painting is on point and make an excellent addition to my collection.




Sonic Shotglasses (1 of 2)

These are pretty badass actually.  I have a small collection of various shot glasses so these are a welcome addition to my collection.


Add caption

Team Fortress 2 Mini (Portable Mercs)

Another mystery mini!  I didn't even know these existed..  Either way, they are pretty badass!