12 October 2015

Comic Con Box October 'Dark Knightmare'

It has arrived!  This is Box Six: Dark Knightmare.  Very fitting for this time of year!



What's in the box?





Funko Mopeez (1 of 4)

The plush are beginning to grow on me especially these Mopeez.  They are adorable yet somber and The Nightmare Before Christmas is a favourite here.  I pulled the Pumpkin King himself Jack. 




The Nightmare Before ComicCon Tee

Utterly fantastic design.  My only issue is the purple colour which is too bright for me however I love this tee!




1959's Brave and The Bold #25: Suicide Squad

What's a ComicCon box without a comic?  This is a variant cover and marks the first appearance of the Suicide Squad.  Great addition to my comic collection.




Mesh Zombie Mask

Halloween goodies!  This is one of those face socks(?) that stretches.  The face shown on the box is what the mask looks like. 





Sharknado Blu-Ray

Did someone at ComicCon Box send a minder reader cos this is one of my favourite 'terribad' movies.  It's so ridiculous with sub-par acting, over-reacting and a Sharknado.  Absolutely great addition!



Batman Projection Light Keychain

Batman has been my favourite super hero since I was a wee one.  I wore footie jams with a cape well into my teens.  This Bat Signal shines white while the others in my collection are yellow, green and purple.



Horror-Series Reaction Figure

Not sure if these were random or if the figure was pre-determined.  Either way, I've got Eric Draven from The Crow.  The figure is well-painted and will fit in nicely with the Ghostface and Freddy Krueger figures in my collection.




Supergirl Promo Print

Eiren likes the actress in this show so he has ran off with it.  Haven't seen it so I may have to give it a watch. 



Rob Prior Print 'Craven Forever'

I almost fell out my seat when I saw this amazing print.  Wes Craven has left such an amazing impact on the horror genre and fans everywhere.  This is one of my favourite prints that I've received in a sub box.  It will look great framed in my game room.


#Craven Forever

Jerry Pesce Print 'Master of Puppets'

What a great mash up of a horror staple, The Shinning,  and the nightmare-inducing MuppetsThe Muppets terrified the piss out of me as a wee one.  Not much has changed as I've aged but I still appreciate this great print.