19 October 2015

Geek Fuel October

Mystery boxes in the post is the best thing ever.

What's in the box???




Yondu Funko Pop!

I almost picked Yondu up in the shop just the other day and really glad I didn't cos here he is!  Great Guardians of the Galaxy pick this month.




The Force Sleeps Pillowcase





Napping happens to be my favourite time of the day so hell yeah I'm excited to catch a nap on this bad boy.  It is not made from the rough, sandpaper linen of cheap pillow covers.  My only complaint is that it is white which is pretty much a disaster waiting to happen in my home.

Guardianade Energy Drink





Is anyone else über excite for Halo 5: Guardians???  I haven't opened any of the previous energy drinks from past Geek Fuel boxes and this one is no exception.  It will look great as a display item.

Over 9,000 Zombies! Downloadable Game





If anyone is ever on the fence about getting Geek Fuel every month, let it be known every month there is a free game in the box.  Free Game.  Chances are you may really dig it or have a mate that has it on their wishlist.  Either way, it's a free game to check out and enjoy.  If nothing else, the holidays are upon us and video games make great gifts!

Delorean Time Travel Vinyl Sticker

Nice decal commemorating Back to the Future Day.




Back to the Future Giveaway





I'm usually a button snob but in this case I have to make an exception.  It's the iconic Clock Tower from Back to the Future.  There is also a flyer similar to the one in the films.  When you unfold it, there is a number to call with a neat message.  You may have won (I didn't) but the recording was fantastic.

Exclusive Video Games Live Tee

Eiren and I argued for an hour about who gets to keep this month's tee.  It's mine, end of story.