29 October 2015

Super Geek Box October 'Chaos'

This is my first ever Super Geek Box and the bastard is here today- a week earlier than it was supposed to be!  Hell yea to that.

A blue box of happiness...ah




Mine arrived in pretty beat up condition.  Not sure if the postal courier is a rough lad or having a bad day or....?  In any event, the box was (do I dare say) opened upon arrival.  There were several 'seal' stickers all over the box.  Bummer.


What's in the box???





ONE
Funko 1 of 3 Nightmare Before Christmas Mopeez




He's an angry Boogie Man aye?

TWO
Pop Rocks 1 of 3 Assorted Flavours




What's an October Mystery box without a little something sweet?  My nephew looks forward to his visits cos he knows I keep these especially for him.  The popping makes him giggle like mad.


THREE
SUPER GEEK BOX EXCLUSIVE Dead Pixel Air Freshener




Scary Boo on one side, shy Boo on the opposite.  I'm beginning to suspect companies believe all geeks and gamer reek.  Just about every sub box sends these air fresheners.



FOUR
SUPER GEEK BOX EXCLUSIVE Fractured Funny Bone Tee




The Joker never could catch a 'break'.  I'll just let myself out.


FIVE
SUPER GEEK BOX EXCLUSIVE Villainous Cloak of Chaos



My first reaction was that it was a cape of sorts.  It's a face-r-chief (?)



I will definitely not use it as its intended purpose.  It will be a display piece somewhere...


SIX
SUPER GEEK BOX EXCLUSIVE Zombie Shredder 5000



A chainsaw foam finger.  The same time you can purchase at sporting events except this is a bad ass chainsaw.