29 October 2015

Loot Crate NYCC Exclusive 'Creepy' Crate

My housemates have surprised me with this crate.  I didn't even know it existed let alone it was up for purchase.



Comes with a COA from Loot Crate





What's in the box???



I like this unique loot preview card.


Blackest Night Collector Card Set




Not sure if each pack is random or if they are predetermined.  My pack contained Black Lantern Batman and Black Hand, Black Lantern Superman, and Black Lantern Corps.





Fear in a Can Sound Effects Machine




At first glance, I thought it was a real siren.  It is battery operated and has 8 spooky recordings.  My personal favourite is PSYCHO SHOWER.


MEZCO Glow-in-the-dark Chucky Figure




Shudder.  Chucky the little maniac in overalls.  Very well-made vinyl.



Glow-in-the-Dark Zombie Gnome




You had me until Gnome.  I absolutely loathe garden gnomes.  Even though this little bugger is a zombie, I can't bring myself to remove him from his cardboard prison.



Resident Evil Umbrella Corp. Umbrella




Great gift for Resident Evil fans!



Funko Crimson Peak Vinyl Figure




Blood splatters included!



NYCC 2015 Collectible Pin