23 October 2015

1up Box October 'Nightmare'

The little green box of happiness has arrived!  Are you excite cos I am!

What's in the box???



1. Daryl Dixon Funko Keychain




Perfect pocket-sized Daryl companion to keep your keys safe during a zombie attack



2. Jack Skellington Funko Keychain




Pocket-sized Pumpkin King to accompany you on all of your haunting adventures!


3. Boo Mask



Catch some ZzZz's with ease knowing Boo is watching over you


4. Pop Rocks



No Halloween would be complete without candy!  Cotton Candy happens to be my favourite :)


5. Paracord Bracelet




This one glows-in-the-dark!  I'll have to get a care package ready to send this to my father.  He'll love it.


6. The Apokelypse Tee




Great mash-up of the ghosts trying to 'catch us all'.  You came to the wrong neighbourhood Luigi.


Monthly Button





Bonus Item

1up Box 'Nightmare' Poster.  Was disappointed the poser was folded so there are deep creases in the paper.  Not sure if I can level it out to save but I'll definitely try.