24 November 2015

Loot Crate November 'Combat'

With teasers claiming loot from Fallout 4, Street Fighter and Blizzard, I'm excited it's finally here!



Exclusive Cute But Deadly Magnet Set

Weak, thin magnets.  Won't hold anything but will look good wherever they go





Exclusive Fallout 4 Vault Boy Bobble Head

Holy balls!  How awesome is that?






TMNT Shredder Sunglasses

Bulky and not for me.  Not sure what the surge of interest in TMNT is all of the sudden but it is what it is.






The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 Pin

For fans of The Hunger Games, it's a heavy cast pin.





Exclusive Street Fighter Hyper Looting Comic Book

As a fan of both comics and Street Fighter, I like it.  Eiren pointed out that the Street Fighter item was hyped this month and it turned out to be just a comic.  It's hit or miss but I do agree that a comic is not a 'showcase loot item'.  This has happened with many other sub boxes where the hyped loot has been a sticker (ugh) or a pin (UGH).  It happens.  Either way, I dig the comic book.


 


Cute But Deadly Vinyl Mystery Figures

I didn't know these existed!  Mystery box!




Combat Button






What Loot Crate did extremely well this month is include 'Re-gift Tags'.  This is brilliant for the upcoming gift-giving season.  I trade and re-gift quite a bit and these tags are perfect.  More boxes should include them.