02 November 2015

Box of Dread October

My first box from Box of Dread, can't wait to see what's inside!


Deathgasm Vinyl Decal

Is anyone stoked for Deathgasm???






Deathgasm Song Download

Gnarly!





Deathgasm Collector's Edition Book

Has tons of art from the film and trivia!





Deathgasm Movie Poster






Box of Dread Signature Series Print

This one is from Tales from Halloween if my memory serves correctly?  I have heard that the print in this month's box is random so that's rad.






 Paranormal Activity The Ghost Dimension Move Poster

The Marked Ones really ruined Paranormal Activity for me but this one looks perhaps good, if I'm drunk.  Who knows?





Just Desserts Making of Creepshow DVD

This was a UK exclusive if my memory serves correctly?  It's definitely worth a watch!