18 November 2015

1UP Box November 'Power'

The little green box of happiness





What's in the box???



1 Funko Mopeez

Their adorable mopey mugs make me happy.  Spidey's sappy mug makes me happy.




2 Starwars Puzzle (1 of 2)

More Starwars goodies to keep us busy until the film is released.



3 Harley Quinn Air (Freshener) Offender

Geeks and gamers apparently stink to high Hell and the scent coming off this one is ghastly.  It offends my nostrils terribly.  It's combination of cherry, vanilla, and two-stroke...lovely.




4 Dragon Ball Sticker

Goku might have your back with this decal




5 DC Buildable Figures

I have a Batman one somewhere in my collection.  They are similar to ones you get in the market vending machines.  The globe heads snaps together with a notch for the head to fit snug.  The Green Lantern is a welcome addition.



6 Over 9000 Tee

I can't begin to describe how much I adore this design.




Monthly Button

As a button snob, I will admit that this one has a cool design.  It's The Flash, cmon.  In the end, it's still just a button.