16 November 2015

Geek Fuel November

The Red Box of Happiness is here!





Pac Man Salt and Pepper Shakers

Ceramic Inkie and Pinky shakers that will make your table setting jealous



Ghostbusters Playing Cards

30th Anniversary deck.




War Never Changes Propaganda Poster (Fallout 4)

I immediately unrolled this to flatten it for framing.  It is a nice weight to it somewhere between basic poster paper and cardstock.  





How Video Games are Made Mini Book & Defense Grid 2 Game Download

Very nice little article/interview on how DG2 was made.  I haven't been able to put down Fallout 4 since the 10th so I have to give the game a go at a later time.





Fallout 4 Security Key Card & Giveaway

Pretty neat little CAC card that has a code for an online Fallout giveaway.  Geek Fuel is making a habit of incorporating these hidden giveaways in their boxes and I like it.  

I didn't win :)


Mockingjay Decal

Hunger Games fans can adorn their belongings with the iconic Mockingjay emblem.








Assemble the Resistance Exclusive T-Shirt

I will admit that the Star Wars hype surge has overrun sub boxes.  However, I do like this tee more than I thought I would so that's a plus.


Resistance Fighter jet blueprints not to scale