28 August 2015

Skyrim Pops! Pre-Order

The wait is over!  My Skyrim Pops! have finally arrived.  Would have been badass central to have a Khajiit but wishful thinking...for now.

Inner Child Ear-Shattering Shriek! 

Time to remove them from their plastic captivity.


Fus ro dah!

Alduin is oversized and looks great.  It is very detailed and has a bit of weight of it.  The Daedric Warrior is perfectly painted and detailed.  My Dovahkin however...



has two dots of brown-ish paint on his helm.  It's not too bad.  It makes me wonder how that slipped past QC.



line up game a hot mess

Goatee has an oops line and his goatee as well.    




There are bleed lines where the helm meets his face.  


Most of the time I do not mind a small imperfection here or there.  However, the Pops! I have purchased or received have had noticeable flaws.  This rings too true with pre-orders to which I don't understand.  If it's a pre-order that would mean there have been months to quality check, test, tweak and re-batch.  Meaning there should be less imperfections with Pops!  It is what it is.