25 August 2015

Boxy Chan: The Simpsons Theme

Boxychan has arrived in the post today!  Such a kawaii little face on a box of happiness.  I went with The Simpsons Theme one-time box since we have been watching it quite a bit around here lately.

Open for happiness


Lewt Time!

Boxy card is super adorbs.  The reverse has social media contact information for Boxy and subscription options.  There are no loot preview cards with Boxychan because each box is different.  No two boxes will have the same loot.  That is pretty cool.

hai

Funko Plush Krusty the Clown:  I like this plush a lot even though plush and I have a rocky romance.  It is super soft and super adorable.  Will be displaying this with all of my other Simpsons collectibles.

Krusty Burgers not included

The Flying Hellfish Patch:  This is also pretty neat even though patches and I have a weird relationship.  Oddly enough, The Flying Hellfish episode was just on. 

Patch-ception

The Simpsons Water Bottle:  I have seen these types of bottles around lately.  I am not a fan of them unfortunately however my nephew enjoys these so it will find a good home.  Seems pretty sturdy but I foresee the cap being problematic.  It has ridges on the sides of the rims and if the cap doesn't 'snap' into place, it will leak.


holds 177ml or 6 oz

Ralph oversized Sticker:  I'm sure this came from those machines in markets for a few coins.  Ralph Wiggum is a favourite of mine and I will happily display this somewhere.


I live in a drawer

The Simpsons Figurine: Chief Wiggum.  Another favourite of mine.  I purchased Marge, Homer, Lisa, Bart, and Maggie from a Dollar Store a few years ago in Florida.  Since I don't have the Chief, he is a welcome addition to my collection.

It's Wiggum not Chief Piggum

World of Springfield Interactive Figures: Mascot Homer.  I have never seen these or the interactive set.  Homer is detailed and it is a solid figure.  The accessories are sturdy as well, they do not bend (with the exception of the handle on jambox).  Homer talks only if he is added to any of the Interactive scene toys (sold separately).  Even without a scene, this Homer figure is top notch.  

Mascot Homer

Final Verdict

This was an awesome box.  The collectibles were nice and will look good on display.  My housemates are arguing over where the Mascot Homer should go as I type.  That is a great sign of a box well done!