21 July 2015

1up Box: Justice

This month's theme is JUSTICE.  I'm excited because the first thing that comes to my mind is the JUSTICE LEAGUE!

Wind up, Topper, Shades, Tattoos, Magnet, Tee

Justice League Wind Ups:  There are seven different characters, the one in the box is random.  I got Batman, a big HELL YES!  The box was slightly damaged but it didn't affect the wind up.  Batman walks and looks great on display.

Wind him up to execute Justice

TNMT Turtle Topper:  With the recent surge of remakes, I am not a fan of the newer TNMT.  The topper is a squish face plush (I don't like it) and my nephew claimed it before I could examine it further.  There were four different toppers, I got Donatello (the purple one).

Batman Super Hero Shades:  These are pretty freaking cool.  I wouldn't wear these but they look great on display.  And it's Batman, no complaints from me. 

kick ass in style

Exclusive Justice Tattoos: I have no intention of using these but they are pretty neat.  My nephew said they were 'too good' to be taken out of the package and be used.  He has them on his peg board instead.

more flair for ass kickin'

Princess 007 Magnet:  A mash-up Princess Leia and Agent 007 magnet.  Magnets are hit or miss for me but this one is awesome.

Leia, Princess Leia

Exclusive Super Rangers Tee:  Mash-up tee of The Power Rangers and Mario & Co or as my housemate has dubbed it 'Mighty Morphin' Plumbers'.  It's unique, it's fun, it's mine.


Daft Punk would be proud

The reverse of the item preview has an awesome mural.  It too will be on display.

Regulators!  Mount up. 

Final Verdict

Hell YEAH.  The theme fit exceptionally well, the items were kick ass and nothing went to the trade-off bin.  

Next month's theme is COMBAT.  Much excite.