31 July 2015

Arcade Block July

It's ARCADE BLOCK time of the month!

Lewt





Caution Tee: Nod to The Last of Us, I'm liking it.




Cut the Rope Nommies: Nephew ran off with it.  No idea what it was.

DJ Organic & Mega Ran: Coin-Op Crush.  I do happen to enjoy chiptune and video game tunes so this was a welcome addition to the block.



Sonic Worlds Unite: Battles #1  Archiecomics.com Arcade Block Variant



Classic Console Cartridge Coasters:  Cool retro design from a popular system, useless cardboard coasters to me.




Bonus Shirt:  Sonic Screwdriver shirt that I received in an earlier box.  Uhm, okay?




Funko Pop! Vinyl Evolve (1 of 4): Maggie looks cool but I fear if I take her out of the box, there's no way to identify who she is.  That is one of the issues I personally have with Funko Pop!  The vast majority of them are from the same mould, just decorated differently.  That's not to say that I don't still enjoy the cookie cutter Pop! but I usually don't hang on to them.




Final Verdict:
There is a nice variety of gaming goodies in this box.  I'm not too keen about getting a repeat shirt even if it is a bonus shirt.  The coasters have been popping up more and more in sub boxes and I honestly have no use for them.  The Evolve Pop! is a nice touch and the chiptune CD is an unexpected surprise.