31 July 2015

July Horror Block

Horror Block time!

Lewt!



American Werewolf Tee: Yes.  I foresee wearing this many times.




Choose Their Kill DVD Collection: So much yes!  It's exactly like the Choose Your Own Adventure books except it's a film!




Rue Morgue Magazine:  Standard with every box.  Cool artwork and horror tales inside.

The Walking Dead Car Decal: My car is running on a hope and a thread.  I'm certainly not putting this decal on it.  It's cool but Katie claimed it.




Bonus Tee:  Team Fortress 2 tee, so much score!




Buffy the Vampire Slayer-Spike:  Hmm, I've seen this vinyl in an earlier box.  Except this one has blood splatter.






Final Verdict

A nice mix of horror items this month.  The 'Bonus Shirt' leads me to believe there was a massive ShirtPunch overstock.  Since I got two different shirts this box, I can't complain.