22 July 2015

Nerd Block July: Humanity's Last Hope

L E W T !




Cobra's Motto Tee: Yes!




Mad Max Comic: Yes!




Ghostbusters Wallet:  I actually needed a new wallet so cheers for that!  This is a Mighty Wallet (?) it is super lightweight and I can't tear it in half so it passes on that.  It claims to be water proof as well but I'm not exactly anxious to test that out.






Iron Man Keychain: Yes!  This is the second time I've gotten one in a sub box so mini Iron Man will have to spend sometime in the trade-off bin. I'm sure someone will give it a good home.




Transformers Danglers:  Danglers and I have a rocky romance.  Sometimes I like them, sometimes I don't.  I rarely have a need for them and unfortunately I have no need for this so off to the trade-off bin.  Hopefully someone will give it a good home.



Buffy the Vampire Slayer Titan Vinyl Figure:  I was never big into Buffy then or now for that matter. I have heard though that Spike was a badass so I just might keep him.




Final Verdict

The selection of items this month was pretty good.  Digging the tee and the Mad Max comic a lot.  I am excited to see what next month's box has in store.