25 June 2015

Marvel Collector Corps Ant-Man

I missed the Avengers box with the Iron Man Hulkbuster (internal sobbing intensifies) but I made it just in time for the Ant-Man box!


The Box is a Comic!
Before you open the box, there is a patch and pin.  I am not a fan of patches or pins but I decided to keep these anyway because it is freaking Ant-Man!



I thought the shirt was absolutely clever.  Simple Marvel Ant-Man logo and a tiny little Ant-Man.  Did not let my housemates even know I ordered this box so they couldn't call dibs on my shirt.  The exclusive pop is Ant-Man unmasked that includes the world's tiniest bobble head- a super tiny bobbler.  Mine came loose during shipping and does not bobble but I adore him nonetheless.  There are two mystery boxes within a mystery box!  These are heaps of fun to open...unless you get two of the same.

mystery box-ception?
I got the Ant-Man original and Black Out variant.  Hell yes to that!




This box wouldn't be complete without a comic box.  It is the Ant-Man 005 Variant and I am a huge fan of comics.   So much win.

the best things come in small packages

Final Verdict

Hell YES.  All day HELL YES.  This box was absolutely fantastic.  The theme was Ant-Man and it delivered.  I am beyond happy with CC.  




Edit: A recent Lootcrate scene box now serves as a display for the small Army of Ant-Man I have.